Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

International call forwarding.

dokodog
1: Seeker

I have a Spanish Vodafone acc and a Dutch Vf acc. How can I forward calls from 1 to the other so that I don't need to carry 2 phones? Not bothered about charges just don't want to carry 2 phones.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

@dokodog 

If you are trying to divert a call to an overseas mobile number it is not possible.  You can only divert calls to a UK mobile or landline number.

There may be some application or third party site where you can set up call divert to an overseas mobile number.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

@dokodog 

If you are trying to divert a call to an overseas mobile number it is not possible.  You can only divert calls to a UK mobile or landline number.

There may be some application or third party site where you can set up call divert to an overseas mobile number.

Thanks Ann, that's what I suspected.

Gotta say that in today's "global" (excuse the pun!) world it's pretty poor form that an international brand like Vodafone doesn't give you the facility to divert calls from one country account to another. Maybe someone should suggest it to them!

Thanks again, and if anyone knows of a 3rd party app that can do this please post.

Cheers.

The only way I think this will work is to use one phone and set it to call forward to a Skype number (choose one in the same country), and then set skype to call forward to the second phone...

However, you could simply set both to call a skype number and make sure you leave skype running on your smartphone and laptop/desktop... and answer the cals from there.