cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is there a free phone number for Vodafone?

Andyjb
3: Seeker

I've recently left Vodafone and I'm trying to pay some bills. I've tried talking with the people on Live Chat countless times to get a bill sent to me and I have yet to receive any bill (this has been going on for over a month now). As I'm not with Vodafone anymore I can't dial 191 and I haven't got a landline and I don't want to pay a fortune by phoning from my mobile.

I'm amazed at how slack Vodafone are when it comes to getting money.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Andyjb

The two numbers you can contact us on are 191 and 03333040191.

The other alternative is to get in touch with our Live help team.

View solution in original position

20 REPLIES 20

@Kids,

I'm not overly fussed about minutes as I barely call so I often have hundreds left over at the end of the month. As long as it's not extra payment on top of my contract that's ok :Smiling:

I agree live chat are just ##~##... sorry but it I was to show you some of the transcripts I have saved you would understand what I mean.

There must be a number to call and actually speak the someone human 

I need the number to speak to someone at Vodafone as the numbers on here are automated and I can't hear an option to speak to someone which I need to do.

The live char is worse that useless they won't/can't  help me

Can someone tell me how I can speak to a customer service.rep ??

I cant find an option on the Vodafone numbers that allows me to speak too someone I need to talk to.someone not use an automates service Live chat is worse than useless robots Can someone help me please?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Stedge10 When calling 191 from your Vodafone mobile, please allow for the automated menu to expire and you'll be put through to an adviser automatically. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance after speaking with us.

Is this the same for PAYG customers?  I cannot get through to an advisor when dialling 191 - It checks my number, then tells me how to check my balance, then hangs up...I've tried live chat, but they're convinced that dialling 191 works.  I've tried all different options...waiting for all the automated messages to end...dialling from other phones...pressing zero...absolutely nothing works.  I just want my PAC code so that I can take my number with me to my new contract...But it seems like this is almost impossible to do.  Hopefully I'll have better luck at a store.

Tsathoggua
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

The stores will be of zero help to you in getting a PAC code since they don't deal with that.  However if you are lucky and get a sympathetic member of staff they may be able to assist you in getting to speak to a human being, using the phone in the store.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Saz_pow So we can assist you with this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team. 

We'll then be able to help you from there. :smileyhappy:

helluvaname

Hi, you can dial 08080 044508 which is free from UK landlines.

lissacoffey
4: Newbie

i think you must first try searching in google