cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is there an iPhone available with an unlimited data contract?

Anniebee52
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I currently have a pay monthly sim only plan with Vodafone.  I don’t currently have a contract.  I have a very basic Doro phone.  However, I am going to be a Granny later this year and as my son and daughter-in-law and just about everyone else I know have iPhones I am wondering whether I should get one.  However, I don’t want to be worrying all the time about how much data I am using, so I am looking for a truly unlimited data contract.  I am happy with Vodafone and have been a customer for many years, but if I can’t get a genuinely unlimited contract with an iPhone I will have to go elsewhere.

2 REPLIES 2

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi @Anniebee52  Vodafone don’t do an unlimited data option. 

There are are ways of keeping an eye on your data, using my Vodafone app you can check it daily. 

What would you be planning on using it for?  There are some contracts with quite a bit of data included and unless you are going to be constantly downloading movies etc then one these would probably do. 

I have 4Gig of data per month, use it mainly for internet browsing etc, a small amount of downloading (use WiFi mostly) and normally don’t use anywhere near my allowance. 

BandOfBrothers

There are some good options regarding tariffs  and GB of Data allowances on Vodafone contracts and as such should be ok for your usage.

Vodafone also offer nearly new iPhones too which typically have been out and returned within the 30 Day Cooling Off Period.

Pay-monthly-contracts/apple/iphone-xs. for example.

Tip > Choose the phones internal storage that would best suit your needs as an iPhones internal storage capacity cannot be increased as they have no Sd Card options.

Vodafone offer data bars and data caps in their myvodafone to help curb any overusage too.

Their myvodafone options also offer a good way to self monitor usage.

Going elsewhere may give you more data allowance but please do take into account not all networks offer the same network signal and data speeds everywhere.

All have fringe coverage and not spot areas so you could end up with more data but a reduced user experience when trying to use it.

I would suggest using a Network Payg Sim Card where you Live and reside to test them out before making the jump and signing into a lengthy contract term.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.