Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Itemised bill charge to cancel

jakedude182
2: Seeker

This is about an Itemised paper bill charge added to my bill.

Hi after having a mobile data device for a while i'm suddenly this month being charged for a paper bill. I only look at my bills online anyhow. The only difference I have made is that i now live in france and am using the device there. But the billing address is in the UK. I expect this is why they have decided to charge me, is there any way to stop it or cancel paper bills altogether as livechat hasn't worked the last few days?

This is how it appears on the bill: 

Itemised paper bill charge
From 8 Apr to 7 May
£0.00 £0.00
£0.00 (EXC. VAT 20%)
Itemised paper bill charge £1.54 £1.54
£1.28 (EXC. VAT 20%)

Has anyone else had this issue in the UK?

Thanks, Jake 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @jakedude182 

If you have online billing set up, you will automatically be opted out of paper billing.  

I am wondering as you are now living in France if this is anything to do with roaming only being for short periodic travel and not for long term roaming.

As you are having a problem with live chat, you can call Vodafone, the number for calling from abroad is on this link  Contact Us

Alternatively wait for the forum team to get to the thread, they will be able to advise how to get in touch for account access.

jakedude182

This is about an Itemised paper bill charge added to my bill.

Hi after having a mobile data device for a while i'm suddenly this month being charged for a paper bill. I only look at my bills online anyhow. The only difference I have made is that i now live in france and am using the device there. But the billing address is in the UK. I expect this is why they have decided to charge me, is there any way to stop it or cancel paper bills altogether as livechat hasn't worked the last few days?

This is how it appears on the bill: 

Itemised paper bill charge
From 8 Apr to 7 May
£0.00 £0.00
£0.00 (EXC. VAT 20%)
Itemised paper bill charge £1.54 £1.54
£1.28 (EXC. VAT 20%)

Has anyone else had this issue in the UK?

Thanks, Jake 

I would suggest you liase with Vodafone via the options Contact-us.

Or via vodafoneUK Facebook or Vodafone Twitter

paper-bills.

Live chat is best accessed via a laptop or PC @jakedude182 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.