Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

June 11 £1.50 Price Increase

keithmmorrison
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have received a text telling me that my price plan will increase by £1.50. Does this apply to everyone or is this just because i am on old sim-only contract. I am considering upgrading and want to know whether i need to factor this in.

Kind Regards

Keith

5 REPLIES 5

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi. I believe there are price rises coming in for new monthly contracts not covered under the old price promise and I have also read of price increases for people whose minimum term ended some time ago and have been on rolling monthly contracts.

AnnS

Hi @keithmmorrison

This will be an out of commitment price increase.  You will probably find you have been put on the equivelent of a 30 day contract.

If you contact Customer Services, Live Chat or a Vodafone Store will be able to recommend one of the latest tariffs which will include global roaming.  Please see below.

SIM only

Does that mean current tarrifs are not subject to this increase?

hrym

@keithmmorrison wrote:

Does that mean current tarrifs are not subject to this increase?

Actually, it's the opposite.   I have a SIM-only 30 day one that hasn't inreased since I started it 3 or 4 years ago, but would be about 50p more now.  Another one that I upgraded last month is subject to an RPI increase shortly.

How much is your contract going up from?

from £15.30