main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Pay monthly

Left unable to buy food due to vodafone witholding CISAS settlement

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Vodafone settled a dispute with me on March 21st for the sum of £226.49 via CISAS. Despite the complaint ongoing from before christmas and vodafone being made aware im struggling to buy food as a result of the overcharged early termination fee, they are now stalling and still have not provided the refund they promised, everytime I try and contact customer service the line gets cut off. I dont know why vodafone are delaying this payment, i need the money now ive waited 3 Months to have this complaint resolved ! 

I have ate nothing in a week due to this and severly depressed due to it, however vodafone do not seem to care at all ! 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @nmcilveen2016 

I'm sorry that your situation has come to be like this.

Customer service on 191 and Live Chat are stretched due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I'd suggest to try the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access.

In the interim can friends , family or neighbours help.

There maybe a food bank nearby too so at least you can have some food.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @nmcilveen2016 

If the Ombudsman have found in your favour and awarded a settlement, providing Vodafone have your account details to credit the payment it usually takes around 2 weeks for this to go to your account.  However, with the Government's advise to stay to home at the present time this may take longer than usual to process.

This is going to need account access, by coming to the forum you have found the place to get this solved.  Follow the link left by the previous poster to contact the team.

View more options