Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lies

jessicawenlock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why is it that I had to go through the channels to speak to someone about my phone being stolen before I could actually speak to a real person? Why is it that when you charge me £44 twice for the same bill and I require a refund you LIE and PRETEND to put a refund through but DONT. Why is it that you apparently can't see my payment but I can see it only my bank statement 5 days apart. Why is it that you guys pay idiots in the Philippines to LIE to us and deliberately tell them that they are not allowed to use their real names? Is that so that there is no actual real complaint process or repercussions for their rubbish service. So I'm told is speaking to a phillippineo called RANDY are you for real? Then because I know that's complete rubbish is say ok so what's your REAL name? He replied that the company do not let them use their real names! VODAFONE is a complete sham. Your network barely works, the signals are rubbish, they lie and steal customers money. So as you guys are stealing my money I'll be going over to EE and cancelling your direct debit after.  Suck eggs Vodafone.

11 REPLIES 11

I wish you all the best with this situation and on which avenue you decide to take.

Take care.   :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I'm assuming you do realise @jessicawenlock  that we are customers here just like you who have replied to your thread !

We have no affiliation with Vodafone apart from being customers who help here on the forum.

To speak to Vodafone about your account you'll need to use the links provided.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.