Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lies

jessicawenlock
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why is it that I had to go through the channels to speak to someone about my phone being stolen before I could actually speak to a real person? Why is it that when you charge me £44 twice for the same bill and I require a refund you LIE and PRETEND to put a refund through but DONT. Why is it that you apparently can't see my payment but I can see it only my bank statement 5 days apart. Why is it that you guys pay idiots in the Philippines to LIE to us and deliberately tell them that they are not allowed to use their real names? Is that so that there is no actual real complaint process or repercussions for their rubbish service. So I'm told is speaking to a phillippineo called RANDY are you for real? Then because I know that's complete rubbish is say ok so what's your REAL name? He replied that the company do not let them use their real names! VODAFONE is a complete sham. Your network barely works, the signals are rubbish, they lie and steal customers money. So as you guys are stealing my money I'll be going over to EE and cancelling your direct debit after.  Suck eggs Vodafone.

11 REPLIES 11

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I can understand why you would be frustrated and unimpressed @jessicawenlock 

Complaints. 

To gain a refund for a wrong direct debit transaction you could ask your bank to invoke the Direct Debit Guarantee.

Vodafone like other business use over seas callcentres. They also use UK Callcentres.which a person can ask to  w transferred to.

If you have stopped your Direct Debit without ending the contract then in the very near future if Vodafone can't collect payments they can engage Debt Collection Agencies and add defaults that last 6years on your Credit File without advising you of such which will affect you obtaining new contracts and loans and finance, mortgages etc for those 6 years.

If you have asked Vodafone to cancel the contract then it can take them 2_4 weeks to produce the final bill which is typically collected via Direct Debit. After that's collected they then send a Sorry your leaving letter and a £0 bill which confirms cancellation.

When-will-I-receive-my-final-bill. 

How-do-I-get-a-PAC-or-STAC-code-to-leave-Vodafone. 

How-do-I-cancel-my-Pay-monthly-contract. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @jessicawenlock 

The golden rule in any dispute is to continue paying and sort things out afterwards, by cancelling your direct debit Vodafone will only flag you up as risk and withholding payment will only hurt you a lot more than Vodafone.

If Vodafone have overcharged you, you will get this refunded as a credit to the following months bill, if your bill has already been generated for the following months payment, you wll get it the month after.

By the sound of things you need some extra help above the Customer Service channels.  If you contact the Social Media Team on the link below you will be in direct contact with the Team for direct help and support.

Contact Us for Account Specific Enquiries 

No mention of the fact that you guys have lied repeatedly only mention that I would cancel my direct debit. Just goes to show you guys couldn't care less about the terrible customer service you provide. So it's ok that you overcharge, then lie and say you will refund, then when I call I can only get through to someone by way of saying my phone has been stolen, to be told that you can't see the payments you've taken from me and that my bank need to give it back. Nope. More lies. It is no longer with my bank at all. You guys have taken it. Yet you can't see it? So more lies. Now I'm told my money is missing! How is it missing? I can see via bank statement where it has gone. To Vodafone. So no mention of the fact employee's are told to deliberately lie to customers? That you falsely tell people you will refund them then don't. Now it will come off my next bill? No it won't I'll be charged again. Is this someone it the uk I'm speaking to now? Because if it is then you may say that but the company handling this in the Philippines won't be doing that at all. Otherwise I would have been refunded like assured already. The guaranteed 3-5 days for a refund as told by your customer service. So which is it? It's being refunded? It's lost? Or it will come off my will because I would bet that none of the above happen as your only concern is me not paying my bill. Terrible company. Oh and I presume this by my own experience with Vodafone customer service and all the other posts on here about the company overcharging and never refunding. What about the guy owed £400 he never saw again. But your telling me I'll get £44 back? Yeah right!

Not to mention the fact I contacted you guys to sort out a simple problem with logging into my account online rather than in app, was again assured that was sorted but you guys failed to do that too. And although I'm aware companies use other countries to house call centres its these call centres that are handling the problems and regardless of wether the people at Vodafone like it or not I'm not the only person complaining about the fact that problems are not being resolved only empty guarantees that they will being given. You can tell me to contact customer services again but what for? To receive the same service? No thanks it's not good enough. Your not sorting these things out just saying you will. 

And why would you tell me to contact a social media team? What the hell has this got to do with social media? Is that the only uk customer service you have? This has to do with whoever is managing direct debits not social media.

@jessicawenlock wrote:

And why would you tell me to contact a social media team? What the hell has this got to do with social media? Is that the only uk customer service you have? This has to do with whoever is managing direct debits not social media.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams who help out here can only help with account enquiries via the Social Media channels @jessicawenlock 

There is no account access via this forum anymore.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Lol why on earth would there be only customers who reply to these threads. So there is not really any way of addressing these things with customer services and you just said it's only customers to reply but someone above said that to not pay my bill would hurt me more than "us" so that sounds like customer services doesn't it? How can a customer assure someone the overpayment will be taken off further bills? Anyway I won't be paying more attention to this post I had hoped it would be customer services who would see the crap their customer services are going on with. 

Apologies did not use the word US. I am wrong about that.