main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Link to entertainment not working

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am 100% making a complain but wonder if anyone could help and give me any better help then the idiots on chat. 

A member of staff on the chat removed my Spotify free by accident last Thursday and I was told multiple times id get an email.. long story short i never got one, spoke to now 4 different members of the online team who aren’t helping and basically just lying.. supposedly would 100% work tonight with a new link.. surprise surprise still no email as promised.. I’ve tried everything

53D5D239-DDD6-41C2-B74E-D3B6C4806553.png

Just keep getting that message every link I click, I’ve had 6 different links which should work which haven’t. I’ve done everything.. I’m on 4g, I’ve cleared data and cache or whatever it’s called, I’ve tried online.. nothing!! I’m hitting a brick wall. 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

I'm sorry to hear you've been facing these issues with your Spotify Premium and that this was removed @96rebecca.

So I can help with getting this service added back onto your number, please follow the details I've sent to you via private message. A member of our team will then be in touch to resolve this for you.

View more options
1: Seeker

I am having the same issue and it’s extremely frustrating.

24 7 chat not getting me anywhere.

Can someone please advise the fix?

View more options