Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Link to entertainment not working

96rebecca
2: Seeker

I am 100% making a complain but wonder if anyone could help and give me any better help then the idiots on chat. 

A member of staff on the chat removed my Spotify free by accident last Thursday and I was told multiple times id get an email.. long story short i never got one, spoke to now 4 different members of the online team who aren’t helping and basically just lying.. supposedly would 100% work tonight with a new link.. surprise surprise still no email as promised.. I’ve tried everything

53D5D239-DDD6-41C2-B74E-D3B6C4806553.png

Just keep getting that message every link I click, I’ve had 6 different links which should work which haven’t. I’ve done everything.. I’m on 4g, I’ve cleared data and cache or whatever it’s called, I’ve tried online.. nothing!! I’m hitting a brick wall. 

7 REPLIES 7

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you've been facing these issues with your Spotify Premium and that this was removed @96rebecca.

So I can help with getting this service added back onto your number, please follow the details I've sent to you via private message. A member of our team will then be in touch to resolve this for you.

cbowater
1: Seeker

I am having the same issue and it’s extremely frustrating.

24 7 chat not getting me anywhere.

Can someone please advise the fix?

ppad74
Was this issue ever resolved, I am having the same problem so would be good to know what did it.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ppad74 Please can you try texting ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 if you're just looking to get a set up link? If you've already registered the entertainment pack, has this since added and now started to charge you? 

Tried everything, support escalated twice and no nearer to resolution. Same error as per above screenshot everytime. 

Charlie_1

Hi

Did you get some resolution I'm facing the same exact issue.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ppad74 @Charlie_1 If you've both tried the link I included in my last post and this still isn't working, please can you drop us a message with your details over; using one of the contact methods highlighted HERE