Ask

Solution

Live chat not working

__graeme
4: Newbie

I have tried several times over several days to use live-chat
This is the link I used https://www.vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/ 
I just get a spinning clock. 

Also, there doesn't seem to be a forum category suitable for issues with the vodafone website. 

2 REPLIES 2

__graeme
4: Newbie

On Friday 16th October I spoke to Vodafone Customer Service on 191 and changed one of my mobiles from Pay Monthly to PAYG. I have received no confirmation that this request is being progressed.  Even though I'm pretty sure I asked to be sent confirmation. I don't want to find out in 30 days that there is no record of my request.  
There is nothing showing on "my vodafone" online that would indicate a change of contract. 
I'd ask on Live-chat but it seems to be broken at the moment (and for the past few days)

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @__graeme - when clearing your cache and cookies or using an alternative device/browser does this help with accessing our Live Chat service? We also have our TOBi chat option in your My Vodafone app 😊

Before your number moves over to our Pay as you go service, you should get a text from us to let you know that you'll be moved over to Pay as you go and more info on our plans. You can also find more on our Pay as you go service for when you're up and running on our dedicated Pay as you go or Big Value Bundle support pages.