Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Loat in transit nightmare

LouisaDene
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Having googled "Vodafone lost in transit" it's comforting and worrying that so many people have this nightmare with Vodafone and that the service I consistently horrendous. One thing they have been sure to remain committed to. 

- June 26th - phone went in for repair. Awful service in the shops. It's like they all never learned the basics about customer service. 

- Phone was delivered to repairs 1st July. I was advised in store there would be a delay in collection but I accepted that annoyance. Don't get me started on the no complimentary phone. 

-July 3rd phone is dispatched. Keep in mind I have had to call for updates daily because the repair tracker doesn't work so from Monday 29th and ongoing I call Vodafone daily for updates as no one calls back or follows through. 

-July 4th advised phone back in repairs after dispatch notice was given. 

- July 5th told there is an IT issue. Can't dispatch the phone. No explanation of when it will be repaired and when I can get it back. 

-July 6th the phone dispatched again and tracking details given. The tracker sits on been collected then changes to delivery tomorrow. 

- July 7th no phone. No one knows why. 

- July 8th same story. By now I've escalated to complaints more than once and no one knows what to say or do but say sorry. No investigation started despite courier saying the never ever got the parcel. 

-July 9th write to directors office and same BS response fr them. One guy was helpful Cameron all the rest - fire them. Customer serv is not their calling. Cameron however isn't on the office Friday to complete looking into my phone after it said delivery on the 10th yet again but didn't turn up. 

Speak to someone else in Directors office who is God awful and states I now need to wait 7 days whilst they investigate. I ask for my case to escalate further no suprise it's 14 days for that to conclude. Sent a complaint on the web on Friday 10th and no reply to date. No calls. No nothing. Courier advised they still have no parcel nothing was ever scanned in yet Vodafone insists they have it. Vodafone makes me play middle man between them and courier. 

- July 13th no word from Vodafone. I'll basically be a month next week without my phone. No replacement phone offered and I was forced to buy a cheap phone in store the day o was handing the phone is. I bought a basic 30 quid plu 10 top up phone. It the worst phone on earth. It was meant to be a week and I'm still battling using it. Slow, unresponsive and has no memory so I can use emails or WhatsApp to keep connected with family and friends

The stress this has caused me ia like nothing else. Headaches, twitchy face and what not because it's so frustrating no one listens and I had to be at a disadvantage with no phone and no one cares. No attempt to even send me a decent working phone and I still pay for the missing handset. I can't wait to leave Vodafone and I kick myself daily for ever coming back to this provider. Any advice on how I get my phone or out of this contract will be amazing. Truly suffering and had enough. I spend on AVG 5 hours a day on the phone and nothing gets solved. Just the same old please wait for delivery which is clearly never coming and hasn't been since 4th July. 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Oh my days @LouisaDene  :Sad_face:

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services.  

I know you've escalated this but it maybe just worth engaging with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access but not from the forum.

I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

They may / may not be able to intervene.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your response and excuse the typos. Its this phone it's so slow and it just makes me look like I can't spell. I will try Twitter again. The last time I didn they said it was being looked into and basically wait even further. 

hrym

Your best bet would be to go back on the original Twitter thread and ask for an update.   It may be that the team have put in an enquiry and not had a response themselves, so need to chase the workshop.

As regards a loan device, you wouldn't get one unless you have insurance.

@hrym wrote:

Your best bet would be to go back on the original Twitter thread and ask for an update.   It may be that the team have put in an enquiry and not had a response themselves, so need to chase the workshop.

@hrym wrote:

Thanks for your feedback. I have insurance ans I plan to chase again