main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay monthly

London Underground WiFI

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hello 

I'm a pay monthly customer with an unlocked iPhone XS Max. I've had no problems with the London Underground Wifi until I switched the sim out of my phone while I was out the country. Since I've been back in the UK and put the Vodafone sim back in, I keep getting the same message saying I'm a pay as you go customer and to buy a data bundle. 

I'm on the lasetst IOS and the lasted WAP profile has been send to my phone, and it's made no differance. I appear  to be going around in circles on the telephone with nobody able to sort the problem out.  

Please help!

View more options
4 REPLIES

@music1210 It may be that your network settings may need to be reset after returning back to the UK. If your mobile data and APN settings are set up as a Pay monthly customer, we'd advise resetting your network settings to refresh these. Please be aware when doing this that you'll lose any saved passwords that are stored in your phone for Wi-Fi. 

To do this, please go to Settings, General, Reset, and tap 'Reset Network Settings'. Please let me know if you're then able to log in with your My Vodafone username and password. If not, we'll be happy to help further.

View more options

Please let us know if you did that, and if you managed to get access to your old passwords through iCloud.

View more options

Hello. Yeah already tried that..... it didn’t work...

View more options

Hello. Yeah I’ve tried that and it’s not fixed it. 

View more options