main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

London Underground WiFI

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Please can you send me the same information - I am having the same issue. Many thanks

View more options
1: Seeker

Having the same issue, please can you send me the information on how to get onto the WiFi? 

View more options

Sorry for our delay in responding @Richard-Carter and @Daijie, please contact our team using the information in my private message and we'll help get you re-connected to the London Underground WiFi.

View more options

I was mis-sold a new data plan on the basis that it is compatible with the underground WiFi. I now understand that it isn't. I have spoken to 5 different Vodafone agents in the last month. I was told twice, wrongly, that the issue has been fixed. I am now finally told that the IT team is "working on fixing the issue". I was meant to recieve a call back from the manager yesterday. Unsurprisingly, that didn't happen.

This is just appalling customer service!

View more options

Hello Alex Administator - following my last post, I was eventually sent private message details - I followed the instructions and sent the info requested ... nothing happened for days ... then a request for more basic info ... then nothing has happened for days again. Please can someone competent just call me or message me and let’s get this resolved quickly. Thank you. 

View more options

So we can take a look into this for you @Krishnaprasadkv, please get in touch using the link in the private message I've sent you.

I'm sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected @Daijie. So we can arrange for one of our team to contact you, please let us know the reference (looks like [#11234567]) from the auto response you received to your email.

View more options

Many thanks - #19545997

View more options

I raised this issue over2 months ago and having had email exchange I still have no response or resolution to the issue! This is a disgraceful customer service from Vodafone with misinformation on contract upgrades. When will this get sorted?

View more options
3: Seeker

Vodafone,

Please can you send the private message to me, I am having the same issue with my new vodaphone contract - annoying as I have just moved from EE where the underground WiFi working seemlessly...

View more options

@Daijie I can see that we've replied to your latest email yesterday evening. Should you need any further assistance, please reply to our latest email response and we'll be happy to help.

@asheppard I can see that we've received your email - a member of our team will be in touch to help as soon as possible to help you further.

@MrBateson So that we can help with your London Underground Wi-Fi I've sent you a private message. Once we receive your details, we'll be in touch to assist you further.

View more options

Just upgraded to the new iPhone and now can’t connect on the underground - same issue as others. Please could somebody contact me to resolve?

View more options

Hi

I have the same issue on my iPhone. Could I get the message that will help me resolve?

thanks!

View more options

Could I have this info too please, Alex.  I also have an iPhone. 

Thanks, M

View more options

Please can I have this info too.

I'm on an iPhone and only just moved to Vodafone from O2 (which I'm starting to regret already!) and cannot connect to the Wi-Fi in tube stations.

If I choose the Virgin option, I hit the Vodafone button and enter my email/password, and get an error telling me that I'm on PAYG (I am not on PAYG).

If I choose the Vodafone Wi-Fi option, it  just says "Unable to connect", but once in about every 20 attempts, it'll eventually ask me for a username/password, which I laboriously enter and then it just says "Unable to connect" again.

Very frustrating, and, reading the forums about this, it seems unbelievably shambolic in terms of what Vodafone customer service agents are telling people and how confusing/difficult/impossible it is to access something so basic that is advertised as a feature on your website and was never a problem on O2.

If you can help and not just pass me to another team, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

View more options

Please can I have this info too.

I'm on an iPhone and only just moved to Vodafone from O2 (which I'm starting to regret already!) and cannot connect to the Wi-Fi in tube stations.

If I choose the Virgin option, I hit the Vodafone button and enter my email/password, and get an error telling me that I'm on PAYG (I am not on PAYG).

If I choose the Vodafone Wi-Fi option, it  just says "Unable to connect", but once in about every 20 attempts, it'll eventually ask me for a username/password, which I laboriously enter and then it just says "Unable to connect" again.

Very frustrating, and, reading the forums about this, it seems unbelievably shambolic in terms of what Vodafone customer service agents are telling people and how confusing/difficult/impossible it is to access something so basic that is advertised as a feature on your website and was never a problem on O2.

If you can help and not just pass me to another team, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.

@Natasha wrote:

@Daijie I can see that we've replied to your latest email yesterday evening. Should you need any further assistance, please reply to our latest email response and we'll be happy to help.

@asheppard I can see that we've received your email - a member of our team will be in touch to help as soon as possible to help you further.

@MrBateson So that we can help with your London Underground Wi-Fi I've sent you a private message. Once we receive your details, we'll be in touch to assist you further.

View more options
17: Community Champion

@Natasha and @Mark

I don't use the tube everyday but since I received my new iPhone on Monday it won't connect to WiFi. This is not a Vodafone supplied phone and the contract is an existing sim only contract. Please let me know what you can do to help.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options

@MattyBur @CatktCheng @Stanmoor We're sorry to hear you're having problems connecting to the London WiFi services and apologise for any inconvenience this might be causing.

Please try the following steps: 

• If you're trying to connect automatically you should first ensure you're connecting to Vodafone Wi-Fi not Virgin Wi-Fi
  • If that's not working, then you need to ensure you've changed the settings on your device so that EAP method is set to EAP-AKA or EAP-SIM.

Give this a go and if you're still having problems, I've popped you all a private message over with details on how to get in touch.

View more options

Thanks, but as mentioned, I have an iPhone, and as clarified many times on the forum, this method does not work on iPhones.

View more options

Guys I spoke with Vodafone and I've managed to fix it - nobody actually seems to understand the issue (including moderators on here it seems).

Visit this page on your phone and install the settings. It didn't work immediately, but 3 days later my phone now connects:

https://vdms-prd.sp.vodafone.com/iPhoneConfig/UK/R/Zq81EKH7Wu8wVSKXORiIjw

View more options
17: Community Champion
Installing this profile might well fix the problem.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

View more options