main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

London Underground WiFI

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem and frankly this has become unacceptable. I've spent nearly two hours on phone calls to technical teams not able to resolve my problem connecting to VodafoneWiFi. My phone used to connect automatically, but suddenly it's completely stopped? This needs to be resolved ASAP in my mind.

View more options

I'm sorry to hear you're all experiencing difficulty accessing our London Underground WiFi service. As we'll need access to your account to help with his, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
1: Seeker

I am having the same issue. When I try to log in to Vodafone Wi-fi I will be asked for a password whereas in the past I could just login. I have moved to and iPhone from android so not sure if this is related but still find it shocking that so many people are having this issue...

View more options
3: Seeker

Hello,

I am also having difficulty connecting to underground wifi on my iPhone XS.

Can you please send the private message with the magic instructions?

Thanks,

View more options

You'll be lucky. Not a peep after a whole working week. 

View more options

This was the unhelpful message I received from Vodafone after staff asked me numerous times for the same details I’d already provided, given me advice id already detailed had been tried before, and were generally unhelpful the entire process. 

Hi Regan,

I understand your frustration however we're unable to progress this any further for you. The fix that you've mentioned is not specific to all Vodafone accounts. and we've attempted all possible resolutions in order to get you connected to the service.

I appreciate that this isn't the response you were hoping for and I understand if this leads you to making a formal complaint.

Once again I do apologise about this Regan.”

i would appreciate if someone could look into solving this problem as it seems very common and there are cases of others with the  same phone having their problem resolved. 

View more options

My started working again with the latest iOS update, hopefully it works for you too, as per I had the same issues with Vodafone every time I contacted them, they don’t seem to have a clue.  I think the issue is only with iPhone X and iOS 

View more options

I have an iPhone 7 though so I don’t know why this problem has suddenly start happening?

View more options

We'd advise to make sure you have the latest software installed on your phones, it's also worth making sure your settings are set up correctly, you can see more information about this here

View more options
4: Newbie

My device IS up to date.

VODAFONE need to change the settings and push it out to our phones.

View more options

Finally after weeks and weeks of me chasing Vodafone for an answer on why after renewing my monthly mobile contract with Vodafone I was unable to content to wifi at London Underground station, I have an answer from customer services.

Vodafone have told me that they are no longer offering wifi on the Underground as they were using Virgin's hardware and they are no longer doing that. 

This means that as soon as you upgrade your mobile contract you will lose access to the wifi at Underground.

I was going to say that is very annoying but it's more than that - when i was in the process of renewing my contract I saw on the Vodafone website that they were still advertsing wifi on London Underground as a benifit.  I also asked the question when I rewnewed over the phone and was told that I would still get it.

As always with Vodaphone, the right hand dones't know what the left hand is doing/offering.  Reported it to ofcom and Trading Standards as misselling.

View more options

I'm a new Vodafone customer on an iPhone, running the latest iOS and I cannot connect to VodafoneWIFI either. How do I resolve this?

Simon

View more options

There is no solution for this  - Vodafone no longer offer wifi on London Underground for new customer or existing ones once they upgrade their contract.

View more options

@NornIron @seustice @envsf03 So we can help to get your phone's connected to the London Underground Wi-Fi, please follow the details I've sent in the private messages you'll receive shortly. A member of our team will then be in touch to help.

Please be assured that you do still have access to this service when logging in to Vodafone Wi-Fi. As you're experiencing issues when doing this, our team will be able to troubleshoot further to help. 

EDIT: Apologies @NornIron, I can see you've emailed us previously. Please respond the latest email you've received from us and we'll be able to look into the available options further for you.

View more options

I have replied, and to date, it’s been unanswered. 

View more options

@NornIron - We’ve last emailed you on 2 November, although a reply isn’t showing. Please resend it to us.

View more options

I have also replied and not had a response.

View more options

I have just replied/resent. 

Thank you. 

View more options

@seustice Do you have the reference number at all so we can locate your message? 

View more options

I too received no response 

View more options