Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MMS to EE

BIGGER28
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all

I have recently (within the last week) become unable to send MMS messages to my 2 EE contacts one of which is my wife. I can send them to other networks and my wife can send them to me., however when I send them to her they do not arrive... I do not receive any errors. I have chatted with the Vodafone tech team, they have tried some things and are unable to resolve. My wife has chatted with the EE tech team and they are also unable to resolve. Each network is blaming the other. I have tried my SIM and my wife's SIM in different phones but it has made no difference. We have both changed APN settings automatically and manually. I am at a loss........ can anyone help? (Oh and I have factory reset the devices). Thanks!

25 REPLIES 25

As I said earlier I also have this issue and it is an issue with sending to EE from Vodafone. I have tried to send to three EE phones and whilst they are send from my phone they are never received. I do not believe it can be an issue with the phones as I can send and receive messages to and from O2 and my EE friends can send messages to and from O2. It is just Vodafone to EE messages that are not getting through. They are getting stuck somewhere between Vodaphone MMSC and EE MMSC.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @geoffreylund we're more than happy to look into your query further. It would be beneficial for us to access your account to find a resolution. Please send us your details via the steps I've sent you via a private message

Hi.

How are you getting on with the other account? Vodafone have asked me to ask my wife to check with EE again as they still can't see any issues with my account!

Currently Vodafone are looking into this and I have been asked to try some things out. My issue is that it is 3 EE accounts that cannot receive MMS from me so it cannot be the settings on a single phone.

Yeah. I have 2 EE contacts and neither can receive my MMS messages! 

It's all a bit odd to me!

Ok so an update....

I now have a new Vodafone SIM and my wife has a new EE SIM, and.............

Nothing has changed, it's CLEARLY a network issue and I am stuck in the middle!!!!

I have been asked to change my SIM but I never thought that would work. It is not sensible to ask all my EE friends to change their SIM!! I am convinced it is an Vodafone to EE issue and that our messages are not getting past the Vodafone MMSC.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@geoffreylund @BIGGER28 I sorry to hear you're still experiencing these issues. I can see we've previously invited you both in via private message. Have you been able to get in touch? If so, please let us know your email reference numbers. It looks something like this [#12345678] and can be found in the subject line of the email. I'll then be able to chase this up for you 😊 

Hi Colleen

Yes, I got in touch:

[#19114904]

Regards

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BIGGER28 Thanks for providing us with the reference number to your email.

I can see you replied to our latest email on 16 July. If you'd like any further updates or you have any other questions, please reply back to the last email that you received from us and we'll be in touch to help.