Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MPS Line rental charges

natalier94
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am a current customer 15 months into a 24 month contract. I have been charged 11.84 for MPS line rental charges and no one can tell me why these have been charged either on the live chat or speaking on 191. Please can you tell me why these have been charged as I believe it has been charged incorrectly and I am not willing to pay for something which is wrong.

Also, I have been charged for making calls to the UK whilst in one of the 77 Global Roaming Plus countries when I have this included in my contract and pay extra for the Global Roaming Plus this has added a further 58 of charges on to my account which is ridiculous. Please can you advise why this is the case as no one is able to tell me why when speaking on live chat or 191.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @natalier94 

Have you changed your contract in any way ?  MPS line rental would be pro ratered charges to bring you in line with the billing date for the tariff change. 

This is going to need account access, the best thing to do is to follow this link for direct help and support from the Social Media Team.

Contact the Social Media Team 

I changed my contract to the Global Roaming Plus at the start of my contract month (11 Nov) - so if this is a pro rata charge I don't understand why as I changed my contract at the start of my contract month and have been charged the full amount of my new bill and I didn't have access to the Global Roaming Plus prior to 11 Nov so I have paid correctly. Surely the point of a pro rata charge is to charge you for the service that has not yet been billed for the period of usage however, this is not the case.

BandOfBrothers

@natalier94 

Its reasonable to want these charges explained and clarified I agree.

Customer services via 191 or Live Chat shouod have been able to do this.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here who have the same account access as customer services can only see what customer services have seen.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore hence why you would have to use Facebook or Twitter to engage with them.

If you feel the need there is the complaints procedure  to utilise too.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.