Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MPS line rental charges

anniek1969
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have just upgraded my phone and was looking online at my first bill and it is £74.97.  I was on a deal for £25 a month and changed to a deal for £37.80 a month.  I know my first bill will be higher but don't know why it's so much.  It says estimated monthly charges £54.28 and in the drop down menu it says monthly charges £70.48 and discounts £16.20.  Additional charges £20.69 which seems a bit excessive since my last contract was £25.

I also have and additional mobile charges of £5.75 and when I look at the drop down menu I have charges for a long text and £5.20 which says that on 11th October I have MPS line rental for £23.40 and then a £7.02 discount and on the 12th another discount for £11.18.  I have never heard of MPS line rental and have no idea what it is.

Can anyone help my understand my bill?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @anniek1969 yes it's pro-rata. 

Also any discounts are applied at the end of the bill when it's produced. 

My suggestion is to ring 191 or use Live Chat where they'll go through your bill with you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@anniek1969 If you require any further assistance with this, our Live Chat team will be more than happy to help you with your bill :Smiling: