Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Make a manual payment

d123
4: Newbie

I'm wanting to make a manual payment as I'm going to be terminating my contract early (tired of no SMS with WiFiCalling, terrible speeds in the East of England, still no visual voicemail). I follow the instructions in the Help pages 

EFE40483-F8EB-4A91-A828-3C5FFFCB80DA.jpeg

So, My Vodafone - Billing - Make a payment EXCEPT this doesn't actually exist in MyVodafone.

A70F3227-6447-49CF-8BC7-5CB233F8C2A6.jpeg

I've tweeted @vodafoneUK but not received a reply, can someone explain either what I'm doing wrong or why the Help page is giving false information?

4 REPLIES 4

d123
4: Newbie

No idea why the images aren't showing, I've tried to edit and make them smaller/centred and they still just show as a triangle, they are screenshots of the help page and MyVodafone page.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @d123 

The ways to pay your bill are explained in How-do-I-pay-my-bill. 

"

1. Log in to your My Vodafone account
  2. Choose ‘Billing’ from the navigation menu
  3. Then ‘Make a payment’ 
  4. Choose whether you want to pay in full, or pay another amount

"

Or "You can pay your bill over the phone. Here are the numbers to call depending on what phone you’re using and where you are: 

• Vodafone mobile: Call 56677 free 
  • Landline: Call 0333 3040 191
  • From abroad: Call +44 7836 191 191

From a landline or foreign country, standard rates will apply. "

You can't see your pictures because new members need to have their added images approved.

I'll take care of that for you.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I don't have an option of payimg online either.

Even if you do make a manual payment, I would recommend leaving your direct debit in place till your final bill is generated, just in case.  You don't want 6 years of bad credit for not paying Vodafione a final £1.

Yeah, I know, I'm now in Purgatory as I wait for the 1980's 386 computer Vodafone billing use to actually issue a final bill...