Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mis Selling of Contract

JohnFrew23
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How many people have had a call to say that with no change to current contract that available data can be upgraded from 1GB to 4GB. Then are told it would cost and extra £4.00 a month? How is this not a change to contract. Would love to know the number of people that may have said yes and don't realise they are being charged extra because of the initial opening line. 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @JohnFrew23

The Vodafone Customer services agents certainly need to be crystal clear to what is changing, what the extra cost is going to be and if it'll extend a person's contractual term. 

We have seen instances happen although not all that often on the forum but I submit these are the ones we hear about as not everyone will register and post on the Community Forum. 

The Vodafone Social Media Team here will certainly feedback posts like these. 

I assume a person would be back in touch with customer services if they do not wish to have the extra data at the extra cost. I would. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@JohnFrew23 - It’s not good to hear the misleading way the extra data was initially offered to you. We can get this looked into and feed it back. We’ll need to take some details from you first. Please get in touch with us by following the steps in the following private message.