Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing SIM only Order

c4pete
4: Newbie

Placed a SIM only order on Friday with number transfer due to happen today, received order confirmation, but now can't track the order online, not in my recent orders list, and the track order page says invalid order number.  Not sure what to do.

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @c4pete 

Vodafone would keep you updated throughout the order process with regular email updates.  As soon as the order despatched you would receive an updated email confirmation with trackable information.  As you are already a Vodafone customer there should have been no further need for a credit check.

However, with the current difficult situation, the order may not have gone through as it should have done under normal conditions.  It's going to be difficult to contact Vodafone through the usual Customer Service channels, I suggest you try live chat TOBi may be able to direct you to someone who is working and in a position to check the order.

Thanks for the reply Ann, I already have 2 sim only pay monthly numbers and was adding another, so not sure if a credit check is required. I've been a Vodafone customer for 23 years.  I'll try online chat in the morning.