Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing payment

Alex1988
4: Newbie

Hello I was just wondering if someone could just help me please.... I paid my bill yesterday (16th of March) and vodafone are saying they haven't received it called my bank and they said they money has cleared so please tell me where my money has gone cause I'm not paying it twice when clearly my bank is telling me it has cleared. I'm so confused about this, never had this problem before now due to their system being down yesterday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MrsC19833
2: Seeker
Because altho youve tried paying it whether via app or online vodafone havent took it even tho bank states other wise..last few times ive tried using the app or online it never goes fully through at vodafones end and needs to be corrected ...but because we have technically authorised a payment to vodafone the bank puts payment in pending. Vodafone wont collect payment from bank due to that error so bank will automatically put it back as available after 4 working days...once its showing back into ur account pay via 45566 and payments go straight through...paying by app etc causes more trouble than anything.

View solution in original position

37 REPLIES 37

Hello I just through I would update you everything is sorted with the missing payment but yet I have another problem 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Alex1988 If it's related to this issue, feel free to reply to the thread and we'll see how we can help.

If it's a separate issue, please have a look for a similar, existing thread for help.

If you can't find help, create a new thread and we'll be happy to assist you. :smileyhappy:

Alex1988
Well i paid my bill on Friday but there saying cause I paid it manually it can take up to 3 days not including weekends

Alex1988
So now it's been 4 days that I have been speaking to vodacon and today they threat me if I didn't pay my bill they would cut me off so now I have paid them twice for my bill totally £171 I don't have money lying around to pay a bill twice when I paid it the first time

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Alex1988

If you reply back to the original email thread with Vodafone, we'll be able to let you know if the original payment does get allocated to your account.

Alongside this, if you provide proof of payment for the original payment, we'll be able to look into this for you.

Alex1988
Erm I have been replying back to the email but no one has got in touch with me

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Alex1988

Sorry to hear no one's been in contact regarding this.

Please let us know your email reference number, it should look like [#123456] and we'll chase this up for you.

MrsC19833
I wouldn't of paid twice...if my payment had been taken then it be upto vodafone to find it..esp if i gave proof of paying...if they cut me off over it then they would need to give me helluva compensation and apology to continue me staying with them....

Good luck and hope this gets solved asap for u