Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing z2 force mods plus Vodafone pass issue

dscott2701
9: Established

On the z2 force page on the web it says you get free mods for the phone it even said this in December when I ordered. Unfortunately they didn't come with the phone. I had to order over the phone as credit control where needed to be spoken to.

I phoned up the day I got the mobile to ask where they where they said I had to wait until my cooling off period expires. The sales person on the phone never mentioned that I get the mods but I assumed as there listed on the website I would get them. Anyway flash forward to today I have still not received them so I telephoned again to be told I had to speak to sales but they where closed. Nothing has been sent out though. She suggested I could claim them on the website but I can't find anywhere for that.

I hope I get these because it was one of the reasons I took the contract and picked this phone so I will be extremely disappointed if I don't.

In regards to the pass I purchased a tablet contract a few days ago unfortunately they sold me it with a video pass on my tablet even though I have it on my mobile as well. I would still have took the tablet but at the time I did mention that it's on my mobile. I wasn't informed that I could tether my mobile to my tablet and proceeded with the sale if I had been informed that I could tether my phone to my tablet I would have not ordered the video pass for my tablet so I don't feel I was given the chance to make a informed decision. I have now removed the video pass from my tablet but I can see in the estimated charges i obviously have been charged £7 which I would like removed please.

Don't get me wrong I'm a happy Vodafone customer but I don't feel that these are issues are of my own doing. I would have obviously completed the order online if credit control didn't need speaking to on both occasions.

Kind regards

Daniel 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@dscott2701 If you check your emails, I've got back to you on there with an update 😊

View solution in original position

16 REPLIES 16

TJ

@dscott2701 I've been contacted to confirm, that the team have been in touch and got everything arranged for you and your Force Mods will be sent out in the next few days 😊 

Please get back to me if you've got any other questions and please keep me updated once everything arrives 👍

dscott2701

I have not had any contact from any delivery company so I have a feeling they have either been sent out on a slow delivery or not been sent and I have a large credit on the account because of this.

Saying that I have noticed yesterday and today charge to bill is working on my tablet but not my mobile even though my mobile is no where near the limits set by Vodafone so I am wondering if it's anything to do with the mod order. 

TJ

@dscott2701 Please continue to keep us updated if you hear anything.

DPD usually contact you on the day of delivery, with a one hour delivery time slot. If you have any further questions, or want to double check on anything, feel free to email the team back and we'll be happy to help further.

dscott2701

I have just had a email saying 

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for getting back to us.
I tried to reach you today and managed to leave a voicemail.

I truly apologise for the delay caused in receiving the accessories.

As I have checked, there is already a credit of £275.50 which will be adjusted to your next bill on 10th February.
Henceforth, you are kindly requested to contact the manufacturer of the accessories to get it delivered or purchase it through retail, as the equivalent credit has already been applied.
We are afraid, as we would not be able to ship those to your address.

Thanks

So it doesn't look like they are getting sent. I have no problem with the credit offsetting my bill and me personally ordering them with the money I would have paid Vodafone but can you double check this email is correct please as the last thing I would want is to order the accessories then not be able to pay my bill due to Vodafone sending them out as well and me ending up with two of them.

TJ

@dscott2701 If you check your emails, I've got back to you on there with an update 😊

dscott2701

Hi TJ

I am happy with the conclusion of this. I consider it resolved.