Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile data not working

kam12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had my mobile data not working since 26th September, and although its been escalated to 3rd line Technical its still not working. They have also given me a reference no regarding this issue.

I am a mobile small business and use my data to get messages from my customers mostly via whatsapp. I also need the internet to get technical information this is a really big inconvience and costing me loss of efficiency.

I've seen some forums where the problem has lasted 8 weeks.

Someone must know whats the solution to this.

All the calls I've made i just get told that technical is working on it but no answer as to whats gone wrong.

15 REPLIES 15

I’ve just called customer services and been told that the claim to higher technical team has been rejected, because the agent who originally filled the form did not complete the form correctly. There’s got to be a quicker way to sort this issue. 

Hi have you managed to get anywhere regards the mobile data issue?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Did you get in touch via the private message that @Tash sent over to you @kam12?

Has anyone been in contact with you since then? If not, when you messaged us we'll have sent you an automated email reply to let you know we'd got your query. This will have included a reference number that looks something like this [#1234567].

Please confirm this back to us and we'll be happy to chase your data query up for you. 

It’s all sorted sorry to get back to you so late. I called customer services again on Thursday and was on the phone with technical for about 30mins. Made sure the form was filled correctly for higher technical to look into it as the first one was not filled correctly and the claim was rejected. I talked to two different people in technical on Thursday as I was not satisfied with the first persons response. The next day it got sorted. 

TJ

That's great news @kam12, we're glad to hear you're up and running again 😊

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @kam12

I asked about the replacement SIM as it was not mentioned in your previous replies and gives the forum team additional information to work on.

Indeed the forum Team will get to the thread and help but as you are pay monthly business customer, they may need to put you in touch with the Business Team.

I hope you manage to find a solution to the problem and get your connection  back online.