Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile number not recognised by Vodaphone

AlanRHB
1: Seeker

My Vodaphone pay monthly mobile phone contract is with e2Save (subsidiary of Carphone Warehouse) . Trying to register with Vodaphone but my number is not recognised/linked

Regards, Alan

4 REPLIES 4

AlanRHB
1: Seeker

My Vodaphone pay monthly mobile phone contract is with e2Save (subsidiary of Carphone Warehouse) . Trying to register with Vodaphone but my number is not recognised/linked

Regards, Alan

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @AlanRHB

If you have only just taken out the contract with e2save, they may be late sending your details over to Vodafone and you will need to contact the point of sale.

Vodafone can only go on what has been received from the third party, as soon as Vodafone have your information from e2save you will be able to register an online account and download the My Vodafone Application : Details here: My Vodafone

Thank you for your prompt answer Ann. However, my contract was taken out Drcember 2017.

Regards, Alan.

Account login now sorted by phone support Ann. just need to find out if I have to cancel my current providers plan (it is out of contract), or whether Vodaphone do that for me when I purchase new home broadband from Vodaphone. I am just through to chat.

Thanks again Ann

Alan.