Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile shows 4G signal but no internet access

himanshu0007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi just ported my number from airtel to vodafone on 26 Novemeber 2018, since then I am not able to access internet through vodafone.

I could have access of internet on 1 or two days after midnight from 12:30 AM but after some duration data is turned off.

I have raised several complaints but no any solution of my issue had taken place yet.

I am very disappointing with services of vodafone. as I just shifted my old carrier only for data.

I ahve already checked settings multiple times and visited vodafone stroes 3 times, but none of them even bother to solve my issue.

It is just disgusting that vodafone team is not able to check my issue and can solve it.

vodafone is just ignoring my issue and increasing the waiting time by saying that I have forwarded your complaint to department and you will get a callback today ot tomorrow.

always your team was telling me that your issue will be solved out either today ot tomorrow.

I am feeling very cheated after moving to vodafone.

Please find out the issue and solve my issue as it is just burdening on me of every month of billing amount for just calling.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @himanshu0007

You would have ported from Airtel Bharti to Vodafone India.

As you are a Vodafone India customer, you will need to take this up with Vodafone India.  The forum here is Vodafone UK only and cannot access Vodafone India accounts.

If you contact Vodafone India here: https://www.vodafone.in/ they will be able to investigate this for you. 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @himanshu0007

You would have ported from Airtel Bharti to Vodafone India.

As you are a Vodafone India customer, you will need to take this up with Vodafone India.  The forum here is Vodafone UK only and cannot access Vodafone India accounts.

If you contact Vodafone India here: https://www.vodafone.in/ they will be able to investigate this for you.