Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mod help required re account probs please

fairywishes1
4: Newbie

Mod help required please, sorry for the long post.

Having a bit of a nightmare and dare not risk calling 191 as apparently I've exhausted my mins.

I renewed my sim only pay monthly contract last month from previously Unlimited mins to 500 mins.

On the 24th Aug I became alarmed when your online website (not app) my Vodafone stated I'd used 0 of 500 mins and I knew I'd used a couple of hundred mins so I contacted live chat who said I still had 500 mins that Vodafone to Vodafone you get an extra 50 a month which rolls over  thst I had 181 of those thus why I was showing 0 of 500 used. Reassured I got a transcript of the chat but yesterday I got a text from Vodafone saying my usage was much higher than expected and to check my Vodafone usage which I did and it was showing as 0 of 500 mins used!!!!!

Contacted live chat last night he could see charges to my account and although he could see it says 0 of 500 mins used he also confirmed I'd exhausted my mins thus been charged £11.92.

In 20 odd years of being with you I've never had this prob, should never have agreed to the drop to 500 mins from Unlimited which I'd slways had and have no idea why it was necessary to do so.

Yes I understand I'd previously used few mins and this month has been heavy as my cousin died but I'm really unhappy about the stress incurred having to constantly check my usage and being given misleading  info on your website re usage.

I now can't use my phone till it refreshes at midnight tonight but really need to speak to someone from customer services please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fairywishes1 I'm sorry to hear about your issue and the stress you've been going through recently. 

So we're able to access your account and assist, please contact our team directly, using the link in the private message I've sent. 

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fairywishes1 I'm sorry to hear about your issue and the stress you've been going through recently. 

So we're able to access your account and assist, please contact our team directly, using the link in the private message I've sent. 

Thanks so much for your reply sorry I had to travel down to England for a funeral so will message you Thurs once home. 

I did end up phoning 191 on Tues from my daughters phone and was promised a call back by the agent in 10 mins to resolve restoring the unlimited mins once he'd looked at the account but surprise surprise he never called back :0(

Hi have replied to the private message would really appreciate it if someone could call about 4 please.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fairywishes1 I understand that since your last post, we've been in touch.

If you require any further assistance, please respond to the latest email you've received.

Hi John,

Thanks I really appreciated all the the phone calls and fingers crossed it all seems to be resolved now. My unlimited minutes are restored and the my Vodafone usage thingy seems to be counting properly now.

@fairywishes1 - I’m glad to hear it’s all resolved! :Smiling:

If you need any help in the future, please let us know.