Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Monthly contract

Juliette123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am a new customer to Vodafone , I joined two days ago (Thursday). I am on a monthly contract, however , I still have no service! I have tried to call Vodafone but it says that for me to talk to someone, I have to enter the phone number I want to talk about Which I did but they say they can’t recognise the number so it won’t let me contact them. What shall I do ? 

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Juliette123

Was the contract taken out directly with Vodafone or an independent may I ask ?

Try the SIM card in another phone if you can. 

Also try a soft reboot by turning it off and on and try choosing another network in the phones settings and then re choose Vodafone UK. 

The Vodafone Social Media Team here maybe able to help but it can take a little time for them to reach all threads. 

If you call Vodafone using the landline number in Contact-us then ignore the promps to input a mobile number and after around 5 prompts it'll change to say press 2 for contracts. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for replying ! I have put the sim in another phone already and I have turned it off and on serval times! I have just just tried to select Vodafone in the network selection like you suggested but it still doesn’t work! Should I try to call or would it be better to visit the branch ? 

Ps I joined vodaphone through Carphonewarehouse, I tired to call them but they didn’t really say much to help the situation. 

Hi @Juliette123

We have seen cases where Carphone Warehouse haven't been as swift as they could be to update the network on a new connection. 

As your a Carphone Warehouse customer they need to look after you and get you set up. 

Vodafone UK part is to supply the network part. 

That said Vodafone will want to help as much as they can including the Vodafone Social Media Team here. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Okay thank you for your help ! Will get in touch with them ! 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in reaching your post @Juliette123 - were Carphone Warehouse able to assist you further?