Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Moving number between contracts...

zzr-matt
4: Newbie

Hi I have the following

Contract 1 number x ended 22nd Dec 2018 (vodafone direct)

Contract 2 number y started Aug 2018 (via mobiles.co.uk)

My circumstances have changed and I now only need one of these. Is it possible to close contract 1 but take number x from it and transfer it on to contract 2 to replace number y on there? If so what is the best way?

14 REPLIES 14

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @zzr-matt, that is possible yes 👍 As both of the numbers are on our network already, you'll need to move contract one down to Pay as you go. Once it's been moved, you'll just need to complete a quick Keep My Number form and you're done.

So I can get the process started, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch directly. 

@TJ 

Thanks for the PM, I have filled out the form you linked to. Looking forward to hearing for you.

Matt

TJ

Awesome, thanks @zzr-matt. When you completed the form we'll have sent you a confirmation email, just to let you know we've got your query. It'll have a reference number included - that looks something like this [#1234567]. Please let me know if you've had this 😊

.@TJ

I have this and I have replied with the verification code.

Matt

I have also just replied to the last mail I got. Can you check that everything is heading the correct way?

Matt

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You might be better off asking Vodafone to move contract 2 number to contract 1 as well, so you keep your customer history. I did exactly that when mobiles.co.uk incorrectly created a new account.

Thanks Chistery! TJ can you action that for me?

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@zzr-matt We'll be able to discuss this with you over email :Thumbs_Up:

Right, no worries so are you going to email me Adam?

I havent had a reply to my last email. Its all a bit slow....