Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Multiple Contracts on one online account

donkee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have registered on line and I have 2 separate contract numbers in my name that I was advised would be visible when registered. I only have one visible. I then when digging in self-help and was advised to go into "offers for you" where there will be instructions on how to add an additional number. I have done this and unfortunately no such instructions are there. Due to the present working restrictions I have been unable to get though via chat etc and was hoping there might be someone on here that can help me?

Cheers,
Ferghal

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @donkee 

Can-I-use-My-Vodafone-with-more-than-one-Vodafone-number-on-my-account should hold some information.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Callcentres will be stretched.

Perhaps try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have account access.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

Thanks but I already found that and all it says is what I mentioned before, that when you register and have multiple numbers it should automatically show them all, but unfortuntly it doesnt.

The other advice of going to "My Offers" to add a number doesnt work either. 

At least I have some other options now to get in touch with someone.

Cheers,

hrym

I have two numbers and they both appear onmy account.   I have heard of people who have more than that having trouble getting them all listed, but as far as I know it can be done.

I'd suggest contacting the Social Media Team via Facebook or Twitter.  They'll be able to investigate and (I'm sure) get this sorted.   Response times are extended in the current circumstances, but this is something you can leave with them rather than hanging on trying to get an answer through frontline customer service.

Morning,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah looks like there is a potential issue with contracts that have been purchased through a 3rd party and not directly from Vodafone, eg carphonewarehouse. There is a system issues with all numbers not automatically being pulled over to the on line account.

I have requestes out on all the social platforms and now its a case of being patient, as in present global situations its not really essential so I think can afford to wait 😉

Cheers,

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Vodafone seem really incompetent when it comes to new contracts and third parties. They are told the existing Vodafone number and details yet still open a new account.

Anyway, customer services need to do a change of ownership to move the new number to the older account. I assume you have two direct debits set up as well then? When Vodafone merged my numbers, told me it was all sorted then got a letter saying I'd missed a payment on the new account, despite payment being taken on the old one. You also need to ensure the new account is closed on your credit report. Keep an eye on your credit report to ensure this is done.

Top advice! I'll make sure I keep an eye on my DD's when they get round to helping. Thanks.