Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Music Pass - audio quality??

daleski75
4: Newbie

Trying to find out if the unlimited music pass works for apple music and/or spotify when you select the highest quality 256/320 or if you are forced to use normal quality?

Cannot seem to find anythng anywhere which gives me a clue or even an answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleski75 There are no restrictions on the music quality when using the Vodafone pass.

You can find loads more information about the Vodafone passes here

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daleski75 There are no restrictions on the music quality when using the Vodafone pass.

You can find loads more information about the Vodafone passes here

Awesome looking at saving some money next year so maybe able to downgrade my tariff and use a music pass so I can enjoy listening to music every day.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@daleski75 Sounds like a fantastic idea 🎵 What kind of music do you like? There's plenty of music sites available through the music pass, so I'm sure it'll be perfect!

I listen to pretty much anything really so just deciding if a music pass is better than a higher data usage sim only contract.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@daleski75 You can check out more information on our Music Passes here.
For more information on our SIM only deals please see here.
Remember, the cost of a Pass will be added to your monthly bill - meaning you'd be able to add this onto any Pay monthly phone, SIM only Red Extra or Red Entertainment plan. As well as any Mobile Broadband plan :Smiling:
Please keep us updated.