Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App Error Code: 4123

BTMXAmos
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

Unsure if this is the correct place to post this, however I’m running out of ideas as how to solve this issue, so hoping you guys here can help?

I have 5x phones all on the same monthly contract account and every single one of them is unable to access the "My Vodafone" app.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G. I've deleted the app, removed it from the library on the Play Store, cleared all data & cache files, downloaded the app on 5G connection, loaded it on 5G connection and I just cannot get it to recognise my account anymore. PLEASE NOTE this is also the same issue for the other iPhones I have on my account.

The error message i get is as follows:-

"Your login access has expired. You need to restart the app on using the Vodafone mobile data network and not WiFi to update the token and continue using the app. You’ll only need to do this once"

"Error Code: 4123"

Any help with fixing this will be greatly appreicated as I’ve tried every fix I've seen mentioned on this site with no solution found to my issue.

Thanks.

35 REPLIES 35

AT2210
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm having the same issue on 3 different numbers on the same account all the phones are Iphone Xs's

I've raised this with the online chat team to no avail several times now.

I'm not holding out much hope they'll resolve it to be honest.

Seems to be an issue with my account talking to the app rather than the issues being with the devices themselves. 

Glad I'm not the only one with these issues though it may cause them to actually look into what's causing it 

I am also having this problem. I have tried everything I can think of with no success! I have spoke to Vodafone numerous occasions, they were no help whatsoever. Very frustrated! 

I am having the same error message for past month. I have spoken to so many people at Vodafone on the phone and in store and nobody can help. My app does not even have an uninstall button. I can only uninstall updates. Absolute nightmare.

Hi @DenisePinnell, As @Tash advised, this is something we're aware of and are working to resolve as soon as possible. Pop us a message through via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll keep you updated on our progress 😊

Hi, would just like to update. I eventually got a lovely lady called yassmin from voda who fixed all problems! I now have my online account and app. Hope everyone else got sorted. 

You are the lucky one!

My app is still not working and I'm just waiting for my contract to end now 

I went through to complaints and told them I wanted early out of contract as not receiving what I was paying for. 

Thank you good idea I will call them