Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App doesn't let me view my other lines

sjw211
4: Newbie

Up until a little while ago I could access my 4 lines in my My Vodafone App.  Clicked a picture, used my fingerprint and I could select them all and view bills, usage etc.

I recently took out two new lines (to replace two existing ones - one of which is my main one I use), switched two existing ones to PAYG for 30 days and then did a number swap to replace the 'new' numbers.

On my phone now when I log in (I have removed App, deleted data and cache - and reset the App), I see my usage but when I try to select one of the other accounts it says 'Sorry, something went wrong with the loading of your account information'.

I can log in online (browser) fine and see all 4 accounts.  All 4 show up in 'My account controls' and all 4 are 'Opted in'.

Any idea why I can't access the accounts from my main phone App anymore?

EDIT: I just checked and it shows 2 accounts as being cancelled - and another that lists my 4 lines.  Does something need to change to 'associate' these accounts for the App?  I log into the App using the same details (email etc.) as online browser.

24 REPLIES 24

hrym
17: Community Champion

There have been instances of new connections not showing up in the app until the first bill has been produced, so this may settle down (depending on how long ago you added the new lines).   If that's not the case, or doesn't happen, the forum team will pick this up in due course and will be able to contact you privately to take your details and investigate.

OK, thanks, hope they'll be along soon.

I've already had and paid a bill.

hrym

It may just be that it needs a reset at the Vodafone end.   The team will be along in due course - just hang on until they pick up the thread.

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @sjw211, sorry you're having some issues with My Vodafone.

So we can help with this, we'll need to check your account to see how your new lines have actually been set up on our billing system. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch.

Blair

Thanks.

Details sent this morning.

For info, it's not just the new lines I can't see, I can't see any others' details. Yet it shows me the total bill from the other accounts.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for the update @sjw211 👍 When you completed the form in the private message, we'll have sent you an email confirming we've received your query; please let me know if you've had this.

Hi @TJ , no, I didn't get any acknowledgement after submitting the details.

Thanks.

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for that @sjw211, it's worth checking your junk and spam mail as the message we reply with can be filtered as such. If you haven't had a confirmation email back, you may need to send us your details again. The reason for this is we send you a reference number which shows on our side, this allows us to email you to pass security. Please let us know how you get on with this. 

I just did it again.  Followed the link from the PM with the code and included the URL of this thread as the description text.

No mail received back though