Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App won't let me log in

fejjie
4: Newbie

Just set up a new VF account.  Using a Wileyfox Swift2 on Android 8.1

Downloaded the My Vodafone app, it won't let me log in.

Put in userid and pwd, confirm my PIN, just get:

Sorry, We're having a few technical difficulties at the moment

error code is 4500

10 second count down, and repeat ad infinitum.

Uninstalled, cleared cache, reinstalled etc.  No difference.

23 REPLIES 23

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for the update @fejjie - I'm sorry to hear you've not been contacted yet. If you'd like one of our team to take a look into your app issues too, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

Done.

Dabbs
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @fejjie, has this now been resolved? 

Nope. They've got all my details and screenshots of the error message. Waiting for another response.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for sending those over to us @fejjie. If you've not yet had a reply yet, please include your Community username in a message to us and I'll be able to check on the progress of this for you :Thumbs_Up:

Did you get this fixed? 

I have this problem too following an upgrade to one of the numbers on the account. All we did was get a new phone and price plan. Ever since then (nearly a month) I cant log into the app or log into my account on the vodafone website. Its almost as if I have been removed as when I tried resetting my password, it said my email didnt exsist but I have been with vodaphone for over 10 years!

what was really frustrating, was my bill for January was £477 and I was expecting something around this amount as my son paid for an early upgrade fee, but to cant even view my bill to see how it was split and check everything is ok. 

Its rather frustrating and filed a complaint.

Hi, nope, not fixed, sent all the details, screenshots etc to Vodafone tech support twice as they kept asking.  Still doesn't work.

wrote this in another thread but it might get more traction here, so heres the copypasta:

"

I'd just like to add to this as is it VERY frustating that i cannot use the MyVodafone 'app'.

I upgrade my phone, and since then it doesnt work anymore, HOWEVER, if i put my sim back in my old phone then it works fine, so it seems like some sort if IMEI checking is going on here, and either vodafone dont know how to fix it, or cant be bothered.

it does make me wonder though, whenever someone speaks to 'tech support' we all get the same answer that the app is being 'upgraded' and to bear with us. its clearly not being upgraded, its a problem with individual account backend, but the CS team have no clue what to check, or have been told just to tell us the scripted message to make us go away.

"

Just a little more info, error code is 4300, just upgraded phone and since then cant use app at all. CS just told me the app is being fixed and an update is going out, but thats clearly lies, as it works on on wifes phone (same account) and if i put SIM in my old phone.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Emmalouise02, I'm sure we'll be able to get your app and online account back in sync for you, while we work on this we'll be able to email copies of your bill to you. As we'll need access to you account to do this, pop us a private message via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK, with your full name and mobile number and we'll be happy ot help.

If you can also pop us a message on Facebook or Twitter @john014, we'll be able to take a look at the problems you're having when trying to log in from you new phone.

you haven't been able to fix my issue, so why on earth you think you can fix this?