Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

shakkhalid
4: Newbie

Hi Guys

Any help would be appreciated.

I have 4 lines and am trying to access them with the My Vodafone App.

I can access my own line but when I try and access any of the other 3 it just comes up with

"My Services

Sorry something went wrong with the loading of your account information

Retry

Nevermind"

I have talked to vodafone who just reset the password and ask me to try again.

Unfortunately this does not work.

Any help is much much appreciated.

Thanks very much.

13 REPLIES 13

shakkhalid
4: Newbie

Just to add i  have reinstalled and cleared cache etc etc many times but does not appear to do anything.

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @shakkhalid

Through your online account and the My Vodafone application you will be able to opt into My Account Controls, this is done by choosing account settings from the phone application settings menu, My Products and Services, this will enable you to manage all four lines on your account.  

If you have any problems accessing the service and are unable to view usage for your lines, please contact Vodafone using live chat or calling Customer Services, they will be able to help.

There is further support on the links below.

My Account Controls

Support - My Account Controls

Thanks for the information.

I ahve just opted in all the lines but unfortuately still get the same error.

Any other ideas please?

AnnS

Hi, @shakkhalid

Try clearing your cache and cookies on the PC and then opting in from your computer. The application should follow. 

Hope it works for you. 

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@shakkhalid We'd love to take a closer look into what's happening with your My Vodafone app.
So we can investigate what's happening, I've sent you a private message with information on how to get in touch with our dedicated team :Smiling:

Getafix
16: Advanced member

I have reported the same issue and it is under investigation.

Was on the phone with Gemma when I spoted this post. So Gemma is aware of this post.

hrym

This is just a thought, but have you set up an account access PIN?   (You probably have...).  I have two lines and can access them both.   When I want to look at the detail of the one that's the one my current phone is connected to, I'm prompted to enter the PIN.

The other (just possible) thing is that, after some app updates, you need to re-connect the app via mobile data rather than wifi.  Again, I presume you've done that (though I think that affects all access, not just to other lines - and you'll know because you have to agree the t's & c's again).

Getafix

Have tried all that and more. No Luck. It was working fine before. Long story

Have you by any chance separate billing arrangement for any of your lines?

JohnJ
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix 
Sorry to hear that you're also experiencing the same issue, are you able to send a screen shot of the error message you are getting.? 

Once we have this we'll be able to advise you further :Thumbs_Up: