Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app on Samsung not working.

geoffdoc
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

App not working. Caught in loop when I open. Message " restart app your login access has expired please restart the app to continue " when I hit restart the same message appears. Have removed updates and reinstalled app. Just the same. Can access online but the app always gave me the information I wanted on front window. Account has been reset many times. No change.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @geoffdoc 

Uninstalling and reinstalling won't help, you will be downloading the same app from your Apps on the Play Store.

Try going into your Apps on the phone, select storage and clear the cache and data.  For Vodafone to locate your account, you also need to use mobile data for the next log in.

Thanks for your help. Have just tried everything you said, unfortunately still doing the same thing. Will just have to try the geeks at the vodafone store. Heres hoping.

hrym

The Social Media team (Facebook or Twitter) are good at sorting out app issues, too.   It can be a back-end problem, so it's something you can explain and leave with them rather than hanging on while someone tries this, that and a few other things as well.

I will try that. Thanks.