Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app problem

Zardos
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have two devices on the same account. Why does the My Vodafone app show only one number?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Do both numbers show in your online myvodafone  @Zardos  ?

Speaking to customer service on 191 or Live Chat maybe beneficial.

I assume both are Pay Monthly Contracts.

I ask as a Pay Monthly and Payg cannot be merged.

Can-I-use-My-Vodafone-with-more-than-one-Vodafone-number-on-my-account.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi BandOfBrothers...

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, both numbers are visible in the account when I access online.

One is PAYG and the other Pay Monthly. Initially I was told they could not be merged (as you indicated) but then they changed their mind and did it.

This is why I don't understand why I can only see the PAYG on the app.

I have had hours of conversations via 191 and online. The last information was that once the Pay Monthly account updated at the end of the month (it's a data only account), then the app would show it. It didn't so I reinstalled the app but it's still the same.

Any ideas gratefully received.

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @Zardos  for my reply.

A similar subject was raised on the forum recently > Two-pay-go-sims-registered-to-one-My-Vodafone-account.

I assume because in your case they are two different account types to which the app may not be able to differentiate with hence Payg should be on one myvodafone app and the Pay Monthly contract be on a separate myvodafone app.

That's my personal understanding currently of the situation .

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Zardos 

You can't download the My Vodafone Application to a data account, when you are trying to view your usage for mobile broadband you need to follow this link:  How can I see my balance and remaining data allowance on my tablet, Mobile Wi-Fi device or Data Dong...

This won't apply for your mobile broadband account or PAYG number but if you have multiple pay monthly numbers on the account this link comes in useful :My Account Controls