Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app

152bobby
4: Newbie

I cannot seem to log into the My Vodafone app (which is now supposed to be fully functional for business users) either on a Android device or IPhone.  We can all see our data balance on the front screen, but if we try to access anything else, it brings up a log in screen, which I tried.

I think I have narrowed it down that it's the app, because when I use the same user name and password to get into my online Vodafone account, it works fine.

Vodafone chat advice was to uninstall the app and try again, even wait 24 hours, pretty useless info and I had already tried the uninstall/install option.

Is anyone else having issues ?

1 REPLY 1

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@152bobby It's a shame to hear you're having difficulty accessing your My Vodafone app, I understand how unsatisfying this must be. Your Vodafone app doesn't require any login credentials to access any basic information of your usage, you'll just need to be connected to mobile data.

Certain details you try to access such as your bills, will require your username and password, as we'll need to access your online account to display this information to you. The username and password that's requested, will be the same login details you use for your online account. If you've already tried this and it hasn't worked, I'd recommend resetting the app by following these steps (within the application itself):

1. Main menu (in the top right hand corner)
2. Settings
3. App Settings
4. Reset the app

Please let me know how you get on 🙂