2: Seeker
2: Seeker

When I try and register for my

vodafone I just get an error message... please help

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you initially setting it up on mobile data if it's the myvodafone app your wanting to set up ?

Turn off wifi initially to set it up @Kanec1992 

If it continues to glitch then delete the app and delete it from your apps in your itunes via a computer and try again.

Tip 》If your setting it up after using a temporary Vodafone number then use a different email address and password.

Is your online myvodafone working ?

Vodafone and getting-started. 

Vodafone Account. 

What-do-I-need-to-register-for-My-Vodafone. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

No it wont register me on the app or online 

BandOfBrothers

@Kanec1992 wrote:

No it wont register me on the app or online 

Are you able to contact customer services @Kanec1992 

We are fellow customers too understandably with no account access via this forum. 

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @Kanec1992 

The first question to ask is if you are PAYG or contract?

Try clearing your cookies and cache close the browser and try again.  Google Chrome works well with Vodafone. 

If you are a new customer, until you have received your first bill and have some billing information, your account may not be yet be online.  If your online account is running as the application goes by the online account, the Application will follow.

Contract

BandOfBrothers

Have you ported your number from another network to Vodafone? I ask as it can Take a short while for Vodafone systems to recognise your own number as a Vodafone one.

Also Sometimes if a person upgrades through an independent such as Carphone Warehouse it can take a while for the independent to update Vodafone on the new contract details.

Ultimately if you contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat they can help or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >