Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My account is not business

Kev2017
1: Seeker

When is my account going to be correctly listed as personal as I'm not a business customer. And I haven't been able to use the my Vodafone app for years now! 

12 REPLIES 12

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Kev2017, have you previously request for a Transfer of Ownership? This can take 10 working days to process.

bluefox42
4: Newbie

Hello, had a text from one com to say:

Good afternoon, your account will be managed directly by Vodafone from 28/09/2018. Kind Regards, Onecom

But vodafone app still thinks I’m a business account - have deleted and reinstalled several times. When will it pick up it’s now a personal account?

contact our business team on 08080600802 explain the problems they be the best department as its listed as a business account please get back to me if you need anything else 🙂

My issue is it shouldn’t be a business account..

if you call them they should fix the problem

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @bluefox42

Have you completed the transfer of ownership form on the link above left to the previous poster?

If the form is completed and submitted, this will enable Vodafone to change ownership from business to personal account. 

If you have any problems completing the form the Team here will pick up the thread and will be able to help and make sure your My Vodafone Application is working.

Hi, yes completed transfer of ownership from one com to Vodafone and received confirmation as per above.

So no more help then ☹️

hrym

I know it's possible to transfer back from OneCom to Vodafone, but I wasn't aware there was a form involved and I'd be surprised if it was the Transfer of Ownership one, tbh.   I'm also not sure that form would work in the present circumstances as you aren't a business customer and therefore there isn't a business name to transfer from.   I have done this, but it was specifically from a named business to myself.

This has happened in the past and I'm not sure why.   It's possible the account was set up incorrectly in the first place, and that may be why you found yourself transferred to OneCom (I assume this is what happened?)

At this stage, I think the best thing to do is wait for the forum team to pick up this thread, as they'll be able to advise the correct procedure.   As I said, this has arisen in the past and it is fixable - I'm just not sure of the process.

When the process is complete, it may be necessary to get your My Vodafone account deleted so that you can set it up again in your own name (indeed, that may in fact be all that's necessary now).   That was necessary in my case.   Don't worry, you don't lose anything, it's just the way the online account is accessed.