Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My calls are restricted even though I paid my bill yesterday

Umera
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

BILl was paid over the phone yesterday and Iv been using my phone, fine until now. they have restricted my calls. the money definitely came out as I have checked my statement

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Umera 

If you paid your bill over the phone the money would not be released by your bank until Monday and will be held as a pending authorised transaction.  On your account you will see two balances your pending and available balance.

If you contact Vodafone through the customer service channels, they will be able to see the payment and hopefully get your outgoing services back online.

Thank you. problem is I don’t have a landline and my husband is joint on the account too. So I can’t use his line. is there not another number I can call that won’t be restricted?

AnnS

Hi @Umera 

Even though you have an outgoing restriction, you should still be able to call 191. The contact us options are here: Contact Us.  You can call Customer Services from any other phone on the 03 number including a pay phone.

However, if you have paid the bill, your services should come back fairly quickly but from the sound of things it's going to be the next working day.

As always, the forum team will get to the thread but it won't be quick.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Umera, I'm really sorry to hear your phones been restricted after you've paid your bill and understand how frustrating this must be. Is everything back up and running again now?

If not, I'll be happy to take a look into this for you. So I can access your account, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.