Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My line disconnected on both number

Ashu1687
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello 

today morning my line is disconnected Both number and I spoke with one of your staff on collection department And I paid my overdue. Balance but my line still not connected 

no signal so no one able to call me 

it’s really bad during this pandemic I am shielded can’t able to work but still you not help me out with my bill 

I borrow from someone to pay you so can’t loose my numbers and still not activate 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I appreciate how important it is to be connected especially in these unprecedented times and I also appreciate how challenging these times are in regards to income and shielding.

I assume you can recieve calls etc but can't make them right now.

I hope you get on a level footing ASAP and maybe consider setting up a Direct Debit so your services are not broken again.

Unfortunately there isn't any account access via this forum @Ashu1687 

You will need to persevere with customer services on 191 from a phone you can ring out from with a Vodafone sim in or landline on 03333 040 191 or Live Chat to ask them if the payment has been cleared and to check their systems to ensure you'll be re connected.

It can take around 24 hours to be re connected sometimes.

Try choosing another network in the phones connection settings to refresh your connection,and then re choose Vodafone and or try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On which may help.

Here are some possible relevant help pages from Vodafone.

What-should-I-do-if-I-can-t-pay-my-bill. 

Help-and-information/financial-difficulties. 

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team who have account access too. They can be contacted on Twitter or Facebook via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

As I mention before if I can’t able to pay my bill you supposed to restrict call not disconnect my number 

I don’t have even signal in my phone and my wife phone too 

you mention that I received call how can I recieve call without any signal.

as vulnerable I request Vodafone plenty time understand my situation right now but no one bother 

really terrible service 

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

consider setting up a Direct Debit so your services are not broken again.

If someone is skint then they're skint, and so any Vodafone direct debit will still go unpaid and services will be suspended.

BandOfBrothers

@WelshPaul wrote:

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

consider setting up a Direct Debit so your services are not broken again.

If someone is skint then they're skint, and so any Vodafone direct debit will still go unpaid and services will be suspended.

The advuce is for when the Op gets back on their feet @WelshPaul 

Take care.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.