Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My mobile number is not recognised as a Vodafone number

DW58
2: Seeker

When trying to log into My Vodafone app I get an error message which states that I've entered a Non-Vodafone number.

I've been with Vodafone for about a month. Transfered my number over from Plusnet. Tried calling Vodafone Support but they could'nt help.

Help please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @DW58

If your online account is set up the application should follow. 

I would recommend deleting the application from the phone and from your applications on the Play Store and downloading a fresh copy.  

When you log onto the application for the first time to locate the account this needs to be done using your mobile data connection.

If there are still issues after trying the above please come back to the forum and the team will help with your application log on. 

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers

The porting in files should have settled by now @DW58

As you joined Vodafone did you use a temporary number until your own number ported in ?

If so you'll need to set up a new myvodafone using a new different email address and new password  

If you are then customer service need to escalate this to their porting in Teams I would think for investigation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @DW58

If your online account is set up the application should follow. 

I would recommend deleting the application from the phone and from your applications on the Play Store and downloading a fresh copy.  

When you log onto the application for the first time to locate the account this needs to be done using your mobile data connection.

If there are still issues after trying the above please come back to the forum and the team will help with your application log on. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @DW58, it's disappointing to hear you're having some issues registering your My Vodafone. So we can help to get you up and running, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

DW58

Deleted app and re-installed. Now works. Thanks to all who replied.

TJ

That's great @DW58, thanks for the update 👍