Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My vodafone app.

EmmaP85
4: Newbie

Hi, I recently done the new update for the my Vodafone app and ever since I done this it doesnt give me the option to check any unbilled usage. I used to be able to click on my number and it would give me a breakdown of all calls and texts that I had made since my previous bill. Now this isnt an option. Can anyone help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for your feedback - we're always making changes to try and improve our services. We've not had any more updates about the app at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled and never say never 👀 

View solution in original position

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @EmmaP85 

I rather like the My Vodafone application update, it's a lot easier to use.

If you tap on the four dots at top on the right next to data, you will be able to see your usage for data, minutes and texts messages sent.  You will also be able to scroll down and view your plan.

Hey,

Thanks for replying. I like it too, I think it's well nicer. Yeah I've been doing that but it doesn't show me a breakdown like before I.e. when u clicked on it before it would give me a breakdown of calls and texts that were made and give me a breakdown of the numbers, I camt see this anymore.

AnnS

Yes @EmmaP85  I suppose it will be necessary to view this information from the full online account.

The Social Media Team on the forum will read the thread and will be able to include this as customer experience feedback.

Its let's me do it for previous usage but not unbilled. I have a 2nd fone that belongs to my child so I like to keep my eye on her lol. Would be great if the app could show this again.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @EmmaP85 Apologies for our delayed response to your message, we've been busier than usual here at the social media HQ.

I'm glad to hear you like the apps new layout, I think it's much better than the old one too!

You can view the charges raised on your daughters account by following these steps 👉  Select view all usage, from the box showing you daughters data usage - Select the Charges tab. You can then expand the boxes with any charges listed. The individual call/text list is now only available through the full online account as advised by @AnnS 

Thanks for getting back to me.

Will this ever be part of the app again? Easier to check that way.

TJ

Thanks for your feedback - we're always making changes to try and improve our services. We've not had any more updates about the app at the moment, but keep your eyes peeled and never say never 👀