cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MyVodafon does not work with data-only sims.

james__uk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

MyVodafon does not work with data-only sims. The app wants to verify you by pinging your vodafone mobile phone. On a data-only sim, there is no phone, so duh.

Please fix :Smiling:

1 REPLY 1

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@james__uk Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this has caused. But not to worry, you can receive the code in a number of different ways:

• On an iPad, the code will appear as a pop-up
  • For dongles, the code will appear either as a pop-up on your computer or on your mobile broadband dashboard

There's also alternative options to using your My Vodafone account too. You can call 46210 free from your Vodafone mobile or 03333 044775 from any mobile or landline (standard call charges apply) to hear your balance and remaining data allowance. You’ll need your Data SIM number to hand before you call - You can find this:

On my Mobile Wi-Fi device

You can see it when you’re connected to your Mobile Wi-Fi.

On my tablet

Enter the code *#100# on your tablet.

On  my iPad

In your settings, choose ‘Mobile data account.

We’d recommend that you set up an alternative contact number on your account (this can be any UK mobile or landline). The benefits of doing this are that you’ll still be able to log in to My Vodafone if you don’t have a Vodafone mobile.

If you're still having problems viewing your data usage please pop back to us, we'll be more than happy to help 😊