Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NEED EMAILS SENT FROM VODAFONE..PLEASE ADVISE

Vctmvod
3: Seeker

I need copies of E MAILS sent to my emails from VOdafone during the months of JULY , AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER - 2017. 

I lost pasword of mail which was given to vodfone when I got contract in 2016. There are some mails notifications about lost phone but I cant sign in.. So I need copies of those email to be sent  to my new email.

please advise and help to get these from Vodafone.. its Urgent.. 

7 REPLIES 7

redpages
17: Community Champion

This link will give you information on how you can obtain information that Vodafone have on record for you. 

The below is from Section A. The way I read this is you might not be able to get a full copy of an email that Vodafone sent. However, if you've contacted Vodafone and they've taken action on your account (e.g. barred a number due to a lost phone) then customer service would likely have put a note on the account to say that this has happened.

----------------

Information that may be available through a SAR: Account notes and correspondence

The entries on the account notes are a summary of activity on your account generated either automatically by the system, or as a result of your interactions with our customer service agents. Vodafone does not automatically keep a copy of all correspondence. Many letters or other messages you receive from us are produced automatically, with just your contact details inserted: actual copies may not be retained on our systems: instead a note is made to state that a standard letter or notification was sent to you. When correspondence is kept, it will be attached to your account and will be available by making a request for copies of your account notes.

----------------

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Vctmvod

Thank you for your advice. I  sent SAR application to Vodafone ltd. Hope  will get as much information as I requested in the Form

And if you could  please tell me  whether Vodafone can provide me information on the following ;

An account updated and a phone was purchased over the phone. Can I get details such as Address , Date and Time of delivery of phone including who received it ? and detail of the courier service who delivered ?

please advice.

redpages

I'm not too familiar with the level of detail included in the SAR or how Vodafone log their account notes.

That said, I'd be greatly surprised if Vodafone didn't keep records of an account being updated / changed and what courier they used for delivery on a customer account.

Regarding the finer details of the delivery itself (address, date and time of delivery, who signed for it) I'd expect the courier to hold this level of detail rather than Vodafone. It'd be a case of working between the two to get answers, though Vodafone certainly sounds like the first port of call. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vctmvod -  We’ll do our best to help with the additional details you need. ☺️

So that we can take a look, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

@Gemma 

Thank you for advice

I have sent Private msge using the FORM. Please read and help.

regrds

hrym

The team deal with all queries in order (and everything gets read).   Don't worry, they'll be back to you in due course.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Vctmvod, I'm unable to locate an email from you through the email address registered on your Community profile.

Did you receive an automated email response when submitting your details to us through the link provided? If so, please let us know the reference number you received and we'll check on its progress for you (this will look similar to #12345678) :Smiling:

If you've not received this, please try the below when submitting your details to us.  Once you receive your reference number, please update us.

- Clear your cache and cookies on the device you're using.

- Try a different device or send your email using a different web browser.

- Try an alternative email address.

- Manually type your email address into the box when prompted, rather than copy and paste and also include the routing code.

- Ensure your message is under 2500 characters.