Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NOW TV pass not showing

User2505
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve just upgraded to RED Entertainment and chose the NOW TV entertainment package

I followed the link on text, chose NOW TV, received a confirmation text from Vodafone that my two year NOW TV pass is active (copy text content below). I put in my existing Now TV email username when registering for the free Vodafone pass. When I log into NOW TV, it says I have no passes. I’ve read loads of posts about this problem on Vodafone community but can’t get NOW TV to work.

when I send a new text to 97613 “entertainment” and follow the new set up link, it shows as me already having NOW TV.

please help!! 

TEXT RECEIVED You've opted for a NOW TV Entertainment Pass. It'll be part of your bundle until 21/05/21. We'll get in touch nearer the time to let you know when your inclusive subscription will end.

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi 

You have the Vodafone package, that means you don't have any chargeable passes so these won't show.  You can however, add additional passes on top.

When you inclusive subscription with Vodafone has ended and becomes chargeable unless you cancel you will be able to see the pass.

If you need clarification live chat are there to help and answer questions.

Thanks ann

so hiw do I watch the entertainment channels on NOW TV that come with my Vodafone plan without having to click BUY PASS and pay £7.99 pm for something that I have included 

Tom 

AnnS

Hey @User2505 

I didn't know about that.

For quickness try live chat or Customer Services first, any problems come back to the thread and the Team on the forum will give details on how to get in contact.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @User2505, thanks for getting in touch. Which channels are you trying to watch on your NOW TV subscription? 

Sky Atlantic, Sky 1, Sky Witness, Sky Arts 1, Gold, MTV, Fox, Nat Geo Wild, SYFY and Comedy Central (ABC Studios box sets only) are the ones included with your inclusive entertainment pack. 

Pop back to me and let me know, if you're still having problems accessing the content you should be getting; I'll be happy to help you further.