Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Unlock issue

Mattydahite
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I requested (22 July 17)an NUC unlock for my old out of contract handset, after upgrading Dec 17 to a new contract, all with vodaphone. Following a refusal(27 July 17) due to the team confusing which handset/imei i requested to unlock,  then further phonecalls and 2 timelines given by vodaphone that have since past. Now complaints department cant help and have stated i need to start from scratch and re-submit the request and it could take an addtional 8 weeks!!

Now the form won't accept the IMEI number, extremely dissatisfed......

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You may need to speak with Customer Services on the phone or Live Chat if your having issues with the form as they can complete the request on your behalf ?

To point out if it's an iPhone then your not sent an unlocking code as the iPhone remotely unlocks once Apple do their bit. They can take 30 days occasionally to complete the unlock and it's advised to insert an active alternative Network SIM card and hook up to iTunes. From the iPhone 5 onwards it's not usually required to hook up to iTunes. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Mattydahite So we're able to help with your request and check the current status of the device, please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent.