Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need to cancel business contract during cooling off period

rekhapp
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

I got a call from onecom last friday saying they are from EE my current provider and they are going to upgrade me to business user with more privilages for less than £10. I agreed whilst i was going through the process on EE web help, I got another call from onecome and said they have better offer with vodofone and EE and vodofone are same providers. I agreed to it but now looks like it was trick from onecom used by them to change my service provider. I went through  36 months contract for which they said it will cost be less than £10 per month. Today they are saying it costs me £16. I want to cancel this contract for which they say there is no cooling off period for business user. Can you please help me is there any way out? I was tricked to change the provider giving half information.

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @rekhapp 

I suggest you take this up direct with OneCom.  The compaints process is here:  OneCom - Complaints Procedure 

BandOfBrothers

That's not good at all @rekhapp 

They are required to be crystal clear to what is being offered in all aspects of the contract etc.

Vodafone can't help here but you can take this up with Onecom and go through their policy terms and raise a dispute with them.

https://onecom.co.uk/contact us 

Their contact number is in there too.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi, Thanks for the feedback and concern. I have taken this with onecom now.