main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Need to unlock my Vodafone Careers account!

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hello,

My Online Careers account is locked... Can you please help me to unlock my vodafone online careers account, please? My username: oscordo

I have been receiving the below message whenever I attempt to login for more than a week.

Message: The action cannot be completed. For security reasons, your account has been locked following too many unsuccessful login attempts. Please try again in 24 hours. If the problem persists, please contact the HR Department of the company whose career section you are trying to access, for help with getting your account unlocked.

Kind regards,

Sedat BALCI

View more options
13 REPLIES 13

I'm sorry to hear you've been locked out of your Careers account for this amount of time @oscordo, I understand how unsatisfying this can be. So we're able to help you with getting your account unlocked, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

View more options

Hello,

I had the same issue last month. Found the older thread -  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Need-to-unlock-my-Vodafone-Careers-page and  tried to call 01635 33251 as indicated in the thread. In vain. I just created a new account.

View more options

Hello Loz. I am in the same situation: can you please help me unlock my career account?

View more options

Hey @Lughi, I've popped you a private message over with details on how to get in touch; so I can take a closer look into getting your Careers page unlocked. 

View more options

Hello. All solved now, thanks.

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi, I just found this thread. I'm also locked out of my account!

View more options

Hi @robsutherland95 so we can take a look at this and get you logged back in, could you contact us securely through Facebook Private Message for Vodafone UK. If you don’t use Facebook, we're also available through Twitter Direct Message.

View more options

I am in the same situation but cannot get on to answer the pre-screening questions! It will not let me reset my password either. My account's been like this for such a long time now. 

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks, Kayleigh 

View more options

Hey @KayleighRR, we'll need to get some details from you; to help get your account unlocked. So we can do this securely, please get in touch via Facebook; or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options

Hello

I'm currently dealing with the same problem.

Please get back to me ASAP

View more options

As above @Rosman - we'll need to access your account to help get you up and running. Please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker. 

View more options
1: Seeker

Hello, I'm having the exact same problem, been locked out for two days and I have an online assessment I need to complete by tomorrow, please help!

View more options

@victoroparah If you haven't already, please contact our team through the options given in the link provided by @TJ and we'll be able to help you access your Careers account.

View more options