cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Need to unlock my Vodafone Careers account!

oscordo
2: Seeker

Hello,

My Online Careers account is locked... Can you please help me to unlock my vodafone online careers account, please? My username: oscordo

I have been receiving the below message whenever I attempt to login for more than a week.

Message: The action cannot be completed. For security reasons, your account has been locked following too many unsuccessful login attempts. Please try again in 24 hours. If the problem persists, please contact the HR Department of the company whose career section you are trying to access, for help with getting your account unlocked.

Kind regards,

Sedat BALCI

13 REPLIES 13

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you've been locked out of your Careers account for this amount of time @oscordo, I understand how unsatisfying this can be. So we're able to help you with getting your account unlocked, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

Hello Loz. I am in the same situation: can you please help me unlock my career account?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Lughi, I've popped you a private message over with details on how to get in touch; so I can take a closer look into getting your Careers page unlocked. 

Hello. All solved now, thanks.

Hi, I just found this thread. I'm also locked out of my account!

Hi @robsutherland95 so we can take a look at this and get you logged back in, could you contact us securely through Facebook Private Message for Vodafone UK. If you don’t use Facebook, we're also available through Twitter Direct Message.

Hello, I'm having the exact same problem, been locked out for two days and I have an online assessment I need to complete by tomorrow, please help!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@victoroparah If you haven't already, please contact our team through the options given in the link provided by @TJ and we'll be able to help you access your Careers account.

brooksjo

Hello,

I had the same issue last month. Found the older thread -  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Need-to-unlock-my-Vodafone-Careers-page and  tried to call 01635 33251 as indicated in the thread. In vain. I just created a new account.